Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

23 Fantastic Questions To Ask Yourself NOW!


1. Who am I currently modelling?

2. Who has similar things to what I have now?

3. Is this the best person I could choose to model?

4. Am I living a life in line with my values?

5. Am I aware of my behaviour?

6. Do I live with passion?

7. If I wanted to live with more passion, what could I do to create it?

8. What am I curious about?

9. Am I moving away from pain or toward pleasure?

10. Does my language create possibility for me?

11. How can I love myself more today?

12. What would I like to see myself achieve one year from today?

13. What opportunities am I looking for?

14. Am I putting any part of my life on hold?

15. Am I as healthy as I could be?

16. What is missing from where I am now to where I want to be?

17. What am I settling for?

18. Am I holding onto limiting beliefs?

19. How can I change someone's life for the better today?

20. What makes me smile?

21. What am I excited about today?

22. Have I set realistic goals for myself?

23. What else would make today more amazing?




No comments:

Post a Comment