Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Are you content?












































Are you content? Contentment is the feeling we have that makes us feel truly thankful for what we have and it stops us seeking to want more. What does contentment mean to you? When will you feel content if you don't already? What would have to happen for you to feel content?

Ask yourself: What is contentment to me? 
Is it important? 
Can I be content some other way? Yes/NO? 
What has to happen for me to feel content? 
What are some small steps I can take today to make my life more aligned with my values? 
Can I let go of some un-resourceful things in my life once and for all? 
How will I know I am content in the moment? 
What evidence will I have for my contentment? 

Have fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment