Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You are the driver of your BUS!


That's right! you can decide to be happy whenever you want. 

Synopsis: A blog post I was working on  earlier, decided to delete itself. (No, it was me.) 

I could have been upset, yes. I could have felt angry. It was a great blog post with pictures! 

None of that happened though because I chose to be happy instead and get on with it. I asked myself: "How else could I respond to this?" Voila. All better. I broke the pattern. I scratched the record. It gets faster each time I do this. I'm re-training my brain to respond differently to all sorts of old patterns I had. I'm here to serve you in your life and being angry, for me, is not part of the plan! 

Next time the anger monster wants to rear it's ugly head, laugh at it. 
Next time you feel like throwing your computer out the window, just take a deep breath and press control alt delete and get on with it. 

You could play a song, sing a song, go for a walk, smile, take a photo, drink some water, read a funny book, make a mix tape for someone you love, make pancakes or write an awesome email to someone you love. 

It is that easy! The power is yours, it's your bus, drive it. Put your cool bus hat on and drive! Where you go is up to you. 

"You have to take it as it happens, but you should make it happen the way you want to take it."
- Old German Saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment